Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hilarious Cooking Day

Last Thursday, we went to John and Fuyong house to make ourselves dinner!! It's freaking fun throughout the process!! Of course, I just kept kacao-ing here and there, taking lotsa funny photo and making fun of others. BUT I did contribute myself to those bean sprouts hor!! Though it ended up tasted quite weird and I don't even know how to describe! XDDD

Perhaps I didn't make any trouble.

Yea I didn't!

I guess all of us enjoyed the dinner much. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(I dare you to say NO!!! LOL)

Comes up with some pictures~~

Can you imagine 6 guys dealt with a can of tomato bean. The scene looked freaking weird yet funny I tell you! I bet I can hardly see this scene again in my whole life.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8

#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14

-the end-
of the story not this post la


Look at them
handsome lehh!! LOL!!
actually our chef of the day was ahJohn~~~
the others were fake 1
XDDD

hampalang

dishes!!

Lalala~~~~

if you see got someone inside the photo wearing formal, no doubt.
HIM!!!

photo of the day!!!
Damn CUTE!!!


I'll look forward to the next 'super geng dinner cooking day'!! We even created this event using Facebook! LOL!! At next Thursday! Yoooohooooooo~


PS: there's something wrong with the Html code. Paiseh yea I lazy to check for it..zzZ


Lalala~~~


SzeEe

No comments: