Friday, August 13, 2010

River Flows In You


River Flows In You by Yiruma
*click for piano sheet*

Barely remember, this is the first song I heard from Yiruma

this rhythm and melody never fail to calm me down

and it's the reason I have all Yiruma's collections.


but the first piece of Yiruma song I played was 'Kiss The Rain'

I always wanted to play 'River flows in you' but I couldn't find the finest piano sheet

after that I left the thought behind, for years..Hahaha..

until last month, I accidentally got the piano sheet from a website

only I recall back I was actually yearning to get this piano sheet and play it

finally I got to play it during last mid term break


It was raining in Malacca. HEAVILY!!

FYI, I love raining days

not to mention playing piano while raining


I want to go back home next week!!

together with my EmilyBear's!
*if you don't know who's she?click*

ohyea

nearly forget I just downloaded Eminem's 'Love the Way You Lie' piano sheet

Hohohoho

Can't wait!!


I'm alone in my whole unit now

Don't know since when I enjoyed myself so much into this kind of silence

to clear my messy mind??

haha talking bout this

nowadays I always have some ridiculous thoughts

I wonder am I crazy or something wrong with me

shhh

people do have secrets




nice weather
I'm so in the mood


Lalala~~~


love,
SzeEe


No comments: