Wednesday, August 18, 2010

0335

I admire the author of this comic*as everyone knows*. I love the quotes he stated inside the pics. Almost each one of the them got it's very own meaning. and that's the fascinating part or the highlight of the whole picture. I like his black humour and yet it's actually an irrefutable fact as well. Somehow, I read the quote and it's like saw me through, it touches the deepest of my heart.

Though it's all about the story of a dog, but if we read the messages delivered in the pic from a humanistic perspective, it actually offers quite an unique viewpoint of human nature. That's the reason why I sometimes uploaded the pic instead of typing the words out, because the pic tells everything I feel.

and right at this moment, yea I feel the same thing as Daodao does, again.


it's now 3.30am. I have to wake up at 8am later and attend for the 9am tutorial. zzZZ



I believe it will rain ever since 1 something, but until now, it doesn't show any little sign.


Hmm.... should I say night or morning??


anyway


Forget it. Better off now.


love,
SzeEe

No comments: