Monday, August 23, 2010

Musician's Song


Musician's Song

requested from JasonTanLaLa
and hey, sorry yea there's some mistakes!
I ain't got time to practice since I back jb for only 3 days!
anyway, thanks for introducing this song to me!!=)

FYI, I'm now reading two novels, one is 'Suddenly Single' -Sheila O'Flanagan, I can hardly tell if it's nice or worthy so far, because I just read until chapter 8 and yet it contains actually 41 chapters!!

hell thick!><" *and yea, that's 20sens coin*



well another one is 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' -Patricia Highsmith. This is my first psychological thriller novel, and it's in Chinese version!! It's been ages since the last purchase of Chinese novel! I guess the last one I bought is 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'! BTW, I just bought this one on last Saturday because of the very first reason- the bloody cheap pricing!! and the last reason- the book review is awe!


Once my friend told me, if I can read through all the notes and slides like how do I focus on those novels and fictions, I'd be damn a top student! LOL!! I guess it's true! BUT I know I won't be such a great student. Pardon me XDDD


I'm catching Hongkong drama as well! See this is what a busy situation I stuck myself into! BUT they don't relate to the academic stuffs. Assignments due date is just around the corner! All at once! Siao!! some subjects' questions are killing!! I don't even know how to read the question. Haiz...

ohya I was feeling like gonna throw up anytime during the whole afternoon and I didn't know and still don't know why!! I was hungry but I was not sure whether to take dinner or not though I already bought something to eat. I felt so sick. =X

Luckily everything's gone and they're all in past tense!*smile*


Guess what? I'm gonna buck up myself studying! I know it sounds like a miracle but I have to.

No matter how, I still enjoy being a student!

Do you?


the highlight of this post?

'How-SzeEe-spends-her-time-luxuriously-without-worrying-bout-her-assignments-due-date-and-she's-not-afraid-of-dying-the-next-second!'

LOL!!


Success starts with a dream!
Sleep earlier for sake of 8am class tomorrow!
Have to be good tonight!

Night world=)


with love,
SzeEe

No comments: