Sunday, August 15, 2010

Freaking SS!!

WARNING::
this is gonna be a superduperfreakingcrazily SS post! There's nothing inside but tons of SS pictures photos whatsoever! Click the small red cross, or tell us we're pretty!! LOL!!!! To my beloved sista!

2 months ago, I had a crazy outing with my dear in JB. Guess what we did?? We went to many different places within hours I guess. I could barely remember we started the day with a raining morning, having breakfast with ms Ng and ms Lau. It's quite a rare combination I'd say. But who cares?


Too bad KahWei couldn't make to join us after that, she was heading over to her dearly boy's house to take care of him! I remembered that he had fallen sick. Poor thing.


Anyway, plan could be changed. We rang over Teng, asking her to get ready and we'll be there around fifteen minutes. Hehe

Ms Lau and I always wanted to visit this cafe since everybody gives a thumb-up. We were so excited bout the visit even brought our lappy along, planning to spend our whole day there.

we stepped into the entrance, 'ohhh so the downstair is boutique.'


"Excuse me miss, can I help you?"

"yea, can you lead me to the cafe upstair?"

"opps sorry, it's temporarily closed down"

"HUH? but why? I thought It's doing quite nicely?"

"yea but we lack of staff, so my boss decided to close it temporarily"


and we were like '(!!!!)WTF I'm longing for this day!!'


"feel free to take a look around"

(forced a smile)


(taking a few steps.....)

"actually you girls can go up and have a look"

"(turned facing her)really??"

"yea. because there're many photographers like to come to our place and do some photo shooting. I guess my boss wouldn't mind"

"(!!!)"

so we went up LOL

the way up. *love the flora staircase*

imagine!! if the light and bulbs are switched on! What a pity it doesn't run the business! I've heard that the cheesecake here is awe! *sigh*


gonna be a series of ss photos. will you skip it? LOL!!!



-babe yeeteng-


-babe violet-

-Ee-


-us-

-timer-
*tik.....tok.....tik...tok...tik..tok..tik tok tiktoktiktok....gotcha!*

-ss unstoppably-

I never met such a nice salesgirl before!! know what? she even offered to catch photo for 3 of us!

yea no doubt, it's the entrance door wtf XDD

-tada!!-
we even snapped with her!

spending about an hour there without spending a single buck! OMG suddenly I feel so sorry to the salesgirl. Hehe too bad our intention was the cake and the cozy environment, but not to those trendy tops or dresses or whatsoever.

Boss weiii look here!! Resume your business la! I bet there're many people like 'ME' out there waiting for the day comes.

leaving

after that, we decided to go to Starbucks, Bkt Indah Jusco since we had already brought along the lappy. Again, rang over to someone to join us. JiaHui this time. and of course she said 'YES!'

so


this was the 3rd place we went- Jusco

but not Starbucks, it turned out to be Boston.

why?


to be continue...


*obviously, today is Saturday and I've got nothing more meaningful to do than blogging! hehe. People may realize I updated my blog quite frequent nowadays. The number of views increase drastically if compared to last time. Thanks for the hit!*

*I treasure every silent moment I had

*and I miss hanging out with you girls!! The time we spent is always awe!



PS: this is actually a scheduled post. I've done it on Friday. Hehehe! See how much time I have! oppss! I haven't done my assignment! XDDD


-continued-

PS: It's now 1.12pm Sunday.

'People mountain people sea'. There was crowded with people everywhere. There was no seat for even 1 person in Starbucks, not to mention we were 4 together. So, we decided to go to Boston.

The last time visit was at year2008, I could still remember, I went there together with Dada on Christmas. The menu changed! I prefer current 1

which 4 of us??

Tada!! Everyone was bringing the lappy! LOL!!

we spent almost all the time there snapping photos. Instead of surfing net and sharing photos we'd taken during u life, which were our very first intention, lappy became the 'tool' of being SS. (!!!) Webcam shooting la aiyo XDD Pardon us, we met only once every few months!! Talking bout this, JiaHui!! it's been ages since our last met!!!!

with my babe Teng. I hope you're doing alright!! We'll talk bout it next time okay? Continue our conversation inside the car last time! Do you still remember that?? I miss the moment!!!!!

'finally it's my turn', Mr Webcam

I lazy to type the words. Can I just skip to the next destination? XDDD

another cafe, Avonday's
This is my first time visit, and yes, I'll pay the second visit soon!

I like their sandwiches! Love the raw cabbage and whole wheat bread!!
It's so fresh and healthy yet stomach filling!
*omg I'm hungry*

Since Ms Lau sat beside me, guess what we did?

of course we took ton and tons of photos!!

Not only these....


BUT
LOL!!!!!!

OMG I can't help laughing wtf!!

How could we so SS!


I love my wallpaper!! I've been using it for half a year I guess!!

gosh I miss them!!!!!!
and I miss the freaking hilarious webcam session!


finally

we got ourselves a proper photo, taken by the waitress there! She's so friendly!!=)

photo of the day

That's an unchangeable certain thing we will take photos whenever wherever!!! Who cares?! For me, I think this is the last year to do such crazy things or actions together! Next year we all will be in our whole life first 2xth-year! Someone told me, photos are the only thing in world which can keep the moment forever. At first I don't agree with him. But now, looking back at these photos,




I do.



and I miss you...



*scheduled post, posting at 6pm! Enjoy the freaking funny photos!

LOVE,
Ee

No comments: