Monday, August 9, 2010

Mean Girls VS Angels

I could hardly remember the feeling of being surrounded by all girls when I'm here studying Engineering. You guys know the reason why. I'm not that kind of girl who know how to socialize or to chat with the other girls. I found myself used to remain silence and just listen to others while being together with those whom I'm not so familiar with. I need time to get along with them.

For those who know me well, I don't really trust girls, maybe I've met and heard too many stories bout mean girls *omg talk like I'm not a girl XDD*. Get along with boys is more comfortable to me. I won't scare whether they'll get angry of what I'm saying. I won't worry whether they'll twist the story around. I won't watch him whether they'll backstab me.

Anyway, the conclusion is, actually, I just wish the bitches stay away from me!

It's been quite a long time. People asked why I always hang with the guys. For me, friend doesn't have categories. Male female tall short rich poor blah blah blah no such thing! I treat my friends equally. I have more guy friends here because of the course I'm taking. I do have girl friends too, but just not that many.

Maybe for those who like to label people, they don't know it hurts. For me, it won't take long, though. Maybe I've met so many cases until I got immune ^^". You like to put people into categories, I don't care. But mind you, it's time to try to accept these limitations of your mind and try to be open to those who are different from the type you are.


*taking a deep breath~~~~~~~huuuuuu~~~*


I miss my girls right on this hell shit moment!


Thinking of them made me feel like I'm still well taken care of! I have the right to be treated as a precious also!

During mid term break, I grabbed the chance to meet with them!! It's like finally, we're able to look at each other' real faces, instead of facebook profile pic or MSN display pic.


So I do appreciate the time of being together with you all. I really do.

Too bad, some of u couldn't make to join us. I know, form6 is damn tiring especially during this period. Hold on until STPM over! I believe you all can make it!


HUG NEEDED aHHHHH~~~~


I don't want to take any action. I don't see anything. I don't hear any sound. Blogging is the way to abreact and vent all those negative emotions and feelings!!!!!

I know I shouldn't be influenced by such hell nonsenses but it has been accumulating since I don't know when!

Well, I'm okay now.

Don't ask me why.

This is the end of the story.

Perhaps this is your story ending as well.



This pic tells a lesson. Can you read it?

SzeEe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic says:" never take terrifying pictures during 七月“

regards,
carrot XD

Vian Lee said...

LOL I like your fren's comment..!!!

Btw, from the picture, it tells me.. your nose is too big and doesn't match with your face.. wahahaha