Thursday, August 12, 2010

Road Trip❤Kluang

Last mid term break, my family fetched me back Melaka. Right before that week, they already planned to go to Kluang. In fact, they set a new rule of life, to make their lifeless Sunday more lively. That is, going for a road trip once every two weeks. Hehe. Sounds nice but I couldn't make to join them at all.


This time, I was in because the last day of my holiday was coincidentally met with our family day- Sunday. So, hehe I was able to join them. Actually, they intended to drive me back Melaka as well. Both sides agree, that's the deal! I accompany them for the road trip, and they fetch me back. Is that we called law of equivalent exchange? XDDD


early in the morning, we went to Kulai- Bak Kut Teh as breakfast
If you're observant enough, I don't eat chili! Hehee

Here we went!!
ZenXin Organic Park

let the pics do the talking okay?

together with my dearest family!!

She's my elder sister, Vian Lee
we used to call her Dada

she's my little sis, LeeJin
last time, many people commented us as twins
when she was keeping her hair short
I guess it's quite a big difference between her long and short hair looks
Hahahaha long hair suits her better, looks lovely!

well, we have 3 different looks! HAHAHA
too bad, Dada never showed her beautiful eyes in all these pics
*LOL!! what's wrong with me? keep praising my siblings!*

Fortunately, the weather was pretty fine!! There was even a lovely cool breeze!
thought the sky was dark, but it didn't rain!

By the way, Kluang isn't that lousy as what I'd imagined before. What I thought was maybe it looked like a small town with only few rows of shophouses. Hahahaha!!

Instead of sleeping at home till late noon during a boring Sunday, going to somewhere to breath the fresh air and to look at the greenish earth was unexpectedly great!
not to mention, together with you loved ones!


Evening, Baba and mommy called over and scolded me for not picking their call. And yet I didn't even know they ever made a call to me! How pathetic I am!!

I'm sorry! Mommy, I'll reply your message next time, no matter if there's an exam or whatsoever! Certainly, I'll text the sweetest message back to you! Okay?


I love you baba mommy!!!



*I accidentally pulled it apart, again.. and I realized, maybe I've put it down for quite a long time, just that I didn't notice.. Maybe, I can get my own destiny now... right by this moment??*


with lotsa love and missing thoughts,
ErEr a.k.a SzeEe

No comments: