Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Woodstock

woodstock my love

ehemmm.... It's me again. I finished my assignment (one of it), finally.

I used to rely on friends or groupmates, whenever problems occurred, I'd ask people around until I got the problem solved. But for this time it's an individual assignment, I have to do it all on my own. As you know, I'm so lazy I don't want to go to library, I even felt lazy to talk to human about assignment related stuff.(Are you serious? Ans: yes)


I had my two whole days 'closed-door' practice (闭关修炼LOL!!!)just for sake of the 2 questions!!! The outcome is about 0.5cm thick assignment. Yada yada it's not a big deal I know, but they're like my babies!! (people take 9months to give birth, I take only 2 days wtf)


I don't know if I should feel proud or ashamed because as an engineering student, until today only I know how to work with the software.


Anyways, I treat it as an improvement of myself.

Saturday is meant to be fun, but I choose to stay in my small little room.
(cause I've no choice? true though. XD)



Another lazy day


love
Ee

1 comment:

ewen said...

haha~I never really watch any anime of the snoopy and woodstock before~so cute=)made my day~haha~
buck up to get rid of ur lazy worms inside ya
Love,
ewen