Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's All Crap


Awww!! Soooooo CUTE right??

Hmm this is SzeEe the.Eeternity's.blogger. again. I'm having a headache and I don't really feel like sleeping though I'm dead tired I don't know why. If you feel like 'is the.blogger mentally ill??', YES you get it correctly!!! I'm epik crazy now.

*okay just assumed it's because of my headache*

I feel so damn SAD because GOGUMA COUPLE is officially ended!! Saying Bye-bye to ALL 'We Got Married' (WGM) audience!!!!

If you don't get me, hmm... it's a Korean variety show, that's much enough of saying from me. The rest just Google for it aite?? I just wanna tell the whole world I LOVE them!! Though they are imaginary couple, but as a loyal audience to WGM, I kind of fell into it. I so damn wish they are real couple in reality!!!

ohhh damn they looked genuinely matched together!! CNBLUE vocal- YongHwa and SNSD- SeoHyun.


I cried few times tonight, because of watching their last episode. LAST!!! and NO MORE!!! I used to looking forward to Saturday mainly because of this show! Every Saturday! and now got no more things to excite me about how great Saturday is.


Am I too addicted??



I will miss them!


YongSeo Fighting!! Goguma the.BEST!!!



alright, still don't feel like sleeping. And my sis was actually muttering because I don't let her to switch off the light. So now, she's covering her head with the blanket. Suffocating huh?? DON'T CARE!! I want the light ON! She probably playing with Mario in her lovely dreamland now. LOL

ohya, I've done the cover. Keep the title as a secret first. Guess what cover I'm going to upload in few days later?? For sure it's a nice song!


Gotta have breakfast with my family few hours later. Finger cross, I can drag my body out of the blanket.


Ma boy is sleeping now so I can't find him either. Probably drooling over a lenglui in his wonderland. When I watched the last episode of Yongseo couple, I actually thought of him few times. Hmm..... a relationship is built on time and trust. It has been half a year and the time is still ticking.



YOU lost me

You got me back

You left me again

You hold my hands back

and finally

the string broke off and could never be fixed



Thanks for everything. Now I know I'm never the girl when I was with you. In a good way. Everyone tells me I'm different from the other girls. I know I actually am. Anyways I like the ME now. and thanks to you.



I have no any preconcept before typing this journal. I just follow whatever I feel right on the moment. Right now. *or maybe I will feel regret later when I wake up, and delete it hahaha*

It's 3.12am. I guess I have to force myself to get a sleep. Covering blanket is always the happiest thing to do. But it's not when I have no mood to sleep. just like this.


3.14am

I have to charge my ip! opps I nearly forget it!!


3.16am

I am ready to sleep now because my sis is calling me
'Er er~~~~~'


ok, sleep now! *lights off*


PS: one good thing, while you reading this, I actually am feeling better. Headache gone. Thanks God. =]

night world.

No comments: