Sunday, April 17, 2011

Penang Trip I Kuan Yin Temple | Snake Temple | James Foo Western Food | Kek Lok Si

I ALMOST forget about my Penang trip!!!

Too many pics I need time to filter and choose the best among all. and I aware of that, the last post about this trip was 1 month ago. kick me :(

I'm dying because of washing tons of clothes (I even separated them into two days, yesterday was the first row). and I'm still dying because it took me hours altogether. About two years earlier when I first stepped into uni, I said I hate washing clothes, uphold it until today, until the rest of my life. =.=""

Alright. ehemmm back to topic. Since I haven't been able to update it for nearly one month, I try to make this post a BIG one kay?? perhaps my house's connection is fast enough to upload all the pics.

Instead of a wordy post, I guess you guys tend to enjoy the pics right? according to my elder sis, she never really reads what I wrote in blog, fml. Perhaps not everyone of you act like she does /.\
oldest temple in Penang- Kuan Yin Temple
when you visit Kuan Yin Teng, you can definitely spot this aunty. According to her saying, she has been selling these traditional kuih for more than ten years.
definitely taste good!!
so zai dai lou~LOL


next stop- Snake Temple
Since 1886? hmm I'm not sure
the ladies
the group photo





what's the pleasure during a hot sultry day?
so happy when we saw this!! Thanks to our tour guide :)
jelly ice 爱玉冰
advert :)


I thought of stopping here, but second instinct tells me to continue since I've promised it's gonna be BIG. Yea so,

our dinner at
James Foo Western Food
Tell me where can I find such cafe/restaurant which serves good food with such a low price (not to mention, BIG portion as well!!)??!! Almost every dish costs not more than RM10 (besides steaks)!!! Nonono, I can't find any in JB now. I guess so in Malacca.
Nomss

James Foo Western Food @ Fettes Park
No.19, Jalan Fettes Park,
11200 Penang.

Operating hour: 6pm to 12am
Closed on Monday.


and then


DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!!!!

Kek Lok Si by night during CNY period!! means got Lanterns and lights on!!! DAMN AMAZING!!! Most of us couldn't shut our mouth because everyone was stunned by the beautiful scene!! I'm the one who screamed all the way!! it's just TOO AWESOME!!!

especially see it by your naked eyes!!! All the awesome buildings just stand in front of you and it's so HUGE!!

Since words can't tell, just enjoy the pics my dear ;)

this is just the entrance, and is already THIS NICE!!
one word- 'WOW'
oh my! I still feel so GLAD we able to make our way to visit this place at such a good timing!!
Too beautiful. These pics/sceneries are still catching my breath!!

TOO BAADDDD we couldn't make our way to the top because the temple closed at 10pm. the lights off once reached 950pm. Indeed an awesome place!! I barely remember my last visit. Seems on my primary graduation trip. It looks totally different by day and by night.



FANTABULOUS!!!


up till here, does this post BIG enough?? It takes me hours to complete it. I started uploading pics from 6 something, until 9pm only I finish uploaded every pic. and started blogging after that. Ehemm.... indeed makes my Sunday to the fullest wtf =.=""


anyways, hope you enjoy reading the post and the pics.

Of course not to forget my last day in Penang. 'll update soon. finger crossed. LOL! Too many delayed posts.


Monday is approaching!! May everyone has a beautiful Monday :)


ps: credit goes to Mr Pua for those pics with no my bloglink stamped!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: