Friday, April 22, 2011

Life is Fragile

Life is so beautiful, yet so fragile than anything else in the world. I can understand why people die of old age, like 70 or 80 something. But, whenever I read or get to know there's an accident occurred, or natural disasters happened, no matter they're from press or friends or people around, I feel so very sad to the victims and their families.


Bad things happened these few days made me found that death news are all so disheartened. Roomie's grandma passed away because of her old age- 93. Death is as natural as life. It's part of the deal we made. But hideous accident never seems to be in this case. It's not a natural process which we all knew the ending is death.

I got to know my secondary school senior involved in a car crash, distressingly, his life is taken away.


Life is so fragile you can't expect what things you will encounter into, what will happen to you next. Everything can change in the blink of the eyes.


and I know, although death ends a life, but it's not allowed to end the relationships. The way we get meaning into our life, is to devote ourselves to loving others.


Life is eternal, and love is immortal.



I'm sorry for your lost.

Deepest condolence,
Ee

No comments: