Monday, April 4, 2011

Wok & Pan | Hot & Roll | Movie | Capitol Satey Celup

Had a great outing with friends. A sudden decision which beautified my lovely Sunday from a few weeks back. We went to Wok & Pan for lunch.


FYI, foods are fine, special recommend the pork chop! the sause is damn nice!! One thing to mention, and I believe most of the people knew this fact, their service SUCKS MAX!! I was kind of enduring my temper in case I'd slap that bold rude aunty in the face!! *kinda exaggerate paiseh LOL*


and this is my first try. Hot & Roll.
This is chicken and cheese.
chocolate banana

You'll feel full after finishing one whole wrap. Kinda a satiety food. Many flavors available (no matter savoury or sweet ones). Check it out for some times. Quite a nice try I'd say.

the people
CUTE!
KahYee and JunTheng's sister are considered as our members dy. HAHA
walked around DP and MP for more than 3 hours I think.
And this is the exhausted two.
love birds doing shoes advert.

went to this place for dinner
BIG love. HEHE! Pork meat soup and yam rice! Best match! very authentic Hokkien food!
Teck Hua Heng (Bak Kee Tng)
very nice night street.

movie roll afterwards. World of Invention: Battle Los Angeles


last but not least, heavy supper!!
Satey celup!!

basically, you can't find any picture of mine in this post. I looked shit that day. HAHA!! and this was my rocky hottie Sunday few weeks back. I have a good one today too!! *opps it's almost one hour pass twelve, alright, yesterday!*


wishing everyone a fun filled wanton Monday. No Monday blue aite?? Cause mine is going to be an amazing one!! =]




My heart is aching, when I get to know you're not doing what you'd promised. I hope you will take good care of yourself, think positively. Ain't life always full of surprise?? Don't be so desperate.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: