Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random Update

Morning lovelies. My foursquare will be activated to the fullest whenever I back to JB. Hmm is that a good sign?

Not really I think. Bad sign for my dear readers. Meaning that yours truly, Ee is going out
all the time
quite frequent (I can't help myself wth =.=""") so I have NO TIME to update my blog HAHAHA!!


Since this is weekend IN JB!!! so I don't think I'll sit in front of my lappy and spend all my day JUST LIKE THAT. So, here comes a random update.

my healthy breakfast. Never have such in Malacca fml.

playing|practicing piano is a must. Currently doing a new cover song from my favourite Korean band- CNBLUE. No scores available in any online source. I have to play it by ear. Hmmm quite a challenge to me. I never did that before. Hehe.


ehemm.... yesterday's photo. I really can't stand of my fringe, gotta chop it soon.


Enjoy your weekend!! To the MAX perhaps??


gotta out for brunch!

xoxo
Ee

No comments: