Saturday, April 9, 2011

20th Birthday | Hatten Square Haagen-Dazs | Klebang Coconut Milkshake | The-Car-Boot

This is ALMOST the conclusion of my birthday. I make this post as the last one of my 20th birthday series in purpose. You.Know.Why. =]

Thanks for coming to Malacca to celebrate your lovely girl's birthday.

We went to
Haagen-Dazs
looked like a cake but it's not. Call me a-very-so-so-ice-cream.

We came here and paid for
the 'name'.
gotcha!! caught it in a mess. He didn't know I captured his smiley. So silly!! HAHAHA *don't kill me b*
To be frank, it's not THAT nice, or my expectation too high so at the end I got betrayed. Maybe we should try the chocolate fountain, I saw a lot of people ordered this. But it costs almost my one week expenses. Hmmmmm... forget about it.
Though I'm not a big fans of it, but I'd really love to own this freezer. Keep and sell and get extra income =D
Haagen-Dazs. Hmm. I guess I won't step into this shop for the second time. I'm just a poor student. =D


Next stop
Klebang coconut milkshake.
As usual. Heavenly.
do I get it wrong? Is he acting cute?? *opps*


somewhere near Kota Laksamana.
love the strong wind. =]


and I got my very first birthday surprise from my boy. I never knew he could be so romantic. Hehe!! Thanks for putting so much effort in order to make it real. I never expected you'd prepared so many things to make my birthday a splendid one.

it's like the scene in drama. Being asked to open the car boot. and this is what I saw.
stunned and screamed.

the candle?? how did he do that? I almost burst in tears when I read the card he wrote. Thanks for everything B.


The surprise didn't stop there.


He even made up a story, finding an excuse to bring me to Amigo where I didn't really want to go on that day. I wondered why did he so insist going there? Who knows
they were the reason. Starting from the day we met for sake of CLS events, until today. We called this friendship. =] *my boy is march baby as well!!*



So, conclusion of my 20th Birthday:

stepping into the 'era' of twenties sounds cool, and it really does! I got my 'updated' concept of life and relationships and all. Family and friends doing very fine in their own fields. Everyone is happy and healthy and that's my wish!!!

Hope the year 2011 is nice to me, to the whole world.

let's pray and mourn for Japan earthquake victims, as well as the people affected by the massive 7.4 magnitude aftershock on 7th April.

Maybe God is playing a trick on the people, this is April fool month. Perhaps everything will be alright soon. To look at all the bad stuffs happening recently, it's like the world is going to end, the earth is going to perish. We can't tell if 2012 is true. So, please treasure everything around you.


May the prayers go up, and the blessings come down.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: