Friday, April 1, 2011

K-pop | SHINee Replay Best Piano Cover| CNBlue




Replay. It's super nice song from a Korean pop male group- SHINee. This is the BEST Piano cover ever!!! I don't really know how to describe the feeling when I'm listening to this song. So inspiring, so emotional, so beautiful. Spend your 4 minutes to such an awesome cover, it's not a waste I think.


*Still remember One from Epik High I played last time?? It's also came from this youtuber- Keudae. She plays great songs!! She's so darn amazing! =D*



Since this is a korean song, I'd really love to share my idol to you whom they are a super talented Korean boy band- CNBLUE. HAHAHA!! Damn I LOVE them since their debut last year!!



I'm so into K-pop recently. And their new album is so damn nice!! Their live performance is AMAZING!!! The vocal, bassist, guitarist and drummer. OMG!! It's so unfair they were born to be so good looking so tall and so damn talented in their own field!!! Friends should know me, I didn't have any idol. No pop star or whatnot. Only pianists (Velentina Lisitsa & Emily Bear) or game players (Lee Yong Dae). BUT now I do. CNBLUE is my bias!! =]




I love boys who play drums! GAHHHHH!!! So damn yeng!!! MinHyuk he is. When you watch their live performances, you will know they really enjoy themselves in the music, the rhythm!!





Alright should stop the idol talking. I'm home by the way. Even the air smells sweeter!!



I was playing piano once I reached home. For 3 hours plus I think?? Before and after dinner. My back is killing me now. It has been quite some time since I last played for such a long time. Got some nice piano covers. Will upload it soon I guess. Quite a fast proceed in practicing. Feel so please! =]




Home is not a place, it's a feeling.



Tomorrow is Saturday!! I got nothing to do!! People if you read this, date me out!! hahaha! Else I will just slack at home playing Rich4!! HAHA!! I got this game from my friend recently. and I'm addicted!! I could sit infront of my lappy for 3 hours or more, sacrificing my precious sleeping time to play this game!! FML



I used to play it with my sis when I was small. Very small.



Have you got a good April fool prank today?? oh well, I don't. Friends have no such tradition I guess? I should feel glad in the other way round. =]



xoxo

Ee

No comments: