Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dear Cousin | Farewell Post

Had a nice talk with my LONG-LOST lovely cousin- Kelly Goh!!!! We had not been able to keep in touch for nearly one year!! Feel glad that we could still talk non stop and gossip bout anything to each other. I feel super happy to you when u told me 'that' news. Congrats my babe!!

Talking about our friends, they are two years older than us. It's like a super long story, full of adventures yet exciting and heart-warming. Time is always ticking but we never thought it would pass so fast!! It has been 7 years plus plus since the first day we met!! oh my god I can still remember the super awkward scene, your love at first sight, etc etc..

It's really amazing, we can keep this friendship until today. Perhaps, it lasts until we grow old together.

last year CNY photo wtf. Even my hair was so short that time! Hoi!!! We must hang out some times when I back to JB next time!! No excuse!

PS: I don't mind become light bulb between u the sweetest two! I guess he won't mind also. XDD




Gonna back to Malacca tomorrow noon. It's like, the days in JB passed in a blink of eyes. I haven't done so many things yet the time is up. I can predict my coming days and weeks to be a very hectic, super busy one. Assignments, lab reports, revisions, testes, events, etc etc.. Bless me!


which one of me u prefer? LOL! I simply wanted to post my SS pics. =X
can you tell the girl in pics above is 20 now?? Tell me no! XDD


I feel an urge to chop my hair short, again. Somebody please stop me =.=""


Sunday, wish me a safe journey back.

Bye baba mama dajie leejin. Bye my lovely sista buddies. Bye JB.


lotsa love,
Ee

1 comment:

All about me (^_^) said...

funny is not it?
I thought he was so busy didn't empty out with us.we're two women to date,don't give him to participate :p
I'm waiting for you come back ya..