Monday, May 30, 2011

The Toast 土司坊 | Johor Jaya

How did you spend your Sunday?? :)

I started my beautiful Sunday morning with a fab breakfast

together with

and went to
The Toast @ Johor Jaya. This is insane, purposely drove to JJ just for breakfast!

Newly opened. spacious enough! A lot of Singaporean customers I supposed. Many Singapore cars. Hardly find parking around this area. The business is too good.
amazed me cause the interior is full white furnished. Got feel lorr :P
FULL HOUSE!

quality menu :)
mayo egg. yummmm
mayo egg + butter kaya
homemade soya. Tasted real fresh :)
nasi lemak
mee siam (super recommended!)
you got 3 choices- either chicken, otak-otak or and one I forgot dy :D
yours truly :)

can't really stand my long hair dy. Always tied it up. like ah ma =,="""
btw, that's the magic of lens. Maymay looks so pretty even without makeup on.


I finally, practiced piano. I took 7 hours to practice 3 songs. Only 3!!! and they're still not truly perfect. Gosh I'm slow :(

this is pretty much about my Sunday.


FYI, I'm soon gonna off to Tioman Island until Wednesday. Bo bi got wireless there, or the better, 3G can be functioned, and has Digi coverage. That's all I wish!! ohya, and wish me a safe journey!! :)


Can't wait to explore the beautiful coral palace. I can smell the sea :))


and I'll not be able to update my blog within these 3 days. That's why I'm now rushing for this post.



People don't tend to make mistake, if they do, we should believe they did it unintentionally. How angelic minded. Hehe

ohya, and misunderstanding is horrible.




happy weekdays! and see you in June! XD


3 days without connection with the outside world is quite a problem, I'll miss you badly :)
Bobi~~~~~


xoxo
Ee

No comments: