Thursday, October 13, 2011

Real Steel (2011) | Movie Review


"Set in the near future, where robot boxing is a top sport, a struggling promoter feels he's found a champion in a discarded robot. During his hopeful rise to the top, he discovers he has an 11-year-old son who wants to know his father."


I love all the main characters in this movie, especially that super hot kiddo! Though he's just 11 (in the movie) and 12 (in reality). He's too cute not to be loved. 


Do remember, Dakota Goyo is the name! Oh my gawd his blue eyes kill!!! His acting skill is awe!! This kid has a great future ahead of him! 



This movie brings both enjoyable yet exciting visual and sensory experience to the audiences. I've no idea why I always got the opposite opinion against rotten tomatoes. He rated this movie only 58%, yet the sucks-to-core 'Fright Night' got 75%??! Are you kidding me? well maybe I won't take his judgement as reference next time. 




well yea, maybe it makes no sense sometimes, like, a game-addicted kid suddenly became a genius of those technical stuffs? but i love the story-line, the emotions between the father and son, the man and his love. It shows much more than action, but moving and inspiring story line! 




Enjoy the trailer? Or enjoy the movie in the theater! 




"You want 5 dollars from me, like, seriously??"

"NO, I want 5 dollars from u, immediately."


LOL!!!!

REAL STEEL is truly a blast!! I'll rate it in the top 5 movies of the year. Definitely a cool deal!



Your secret's safe with me...

Great day. Do you?

xoxo
Ee

No comments: