Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random Update

Some random stuffs happened this week.

went to playground, back to kiddo times.

woke up early in the morning and accompanied my mom for breakfast ;D

back to bed right after that. PIG!

late lunch before watching 'Real Steel' with friend
@Kim Gary, CS. My favourite fries.

HUGE portion.

super light dinner
@Chef Chef Cafe, Mount Austin.

chicken caesar salad. Supreme!! Love the dressing!
That's all for the food! Hahaha we didn't feel hungry at all, to be exact, we still felt full.

Belgium Chocolate. I still prefer the one from Yew's Cafe,  but this looks prettier hehehe.

Irish coffee?? I forgot already.

really hard to take care of curly hair. I wonder how long can the curl sustain? Lucido-L products. All for my Q MO! $.$

bought CLEO October issue!! Who can resist Chuck Bass's hotness and Blair Waldorf's bitchy cuteness??

alphabet biscuit.

 ♥♥

acting like a 'tai tai'  LOL!

acting like a si gin na HAHAHAHAHAHA


I don't know, but do you smell your book? I do. Only those English fiction/non-fiction brown pages book got such special smell. 

pretty mommy 

gin na sister 

high tea 
@Season, Plaza Pelangi

American cheese. Not nice. Haha!!


Two more days, I'll back to Melaka and start my new sem. 

Big challenge ahead. I'm so freaking out!!


Gamma year first sem result's released. I haven't checked it, and I couldn't. MMU website's the best. So ironic hahahaha!! I have no idea why I won't feel panic inside. Perhaps something good will happen, and the prayers answered. 


I told you I don't care, and I meant what I said. Don't you dare to challenge me. Don't you take love for granted, ever. Because it hurts. Time heals everything, true. But it does take a looooonnngg time. Why don't you use the time to truly love and care someone? NOT until you lose it.

 everything seems too late.


Sometimes line between right and wrong can be blurry. So does love and hate.


xoxo
Ee


2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

act like a si gi na.. LOL..!!! awesome..

e3 said...

!@#$%^&*(