Thursday, October 6, 2011

QQ Hair | Diseno Hair Salon


I've got my hair dyed two days ago, and today, permed my hair curly curly. Burning 4 purple notes and several red notes in total, only for my hair. FML.

Not 'The Ring' HAHAHA!! This is my fringe before I cut it. I never kept my fringe THIS LONG before. and the black roots *cough*

and the pic taken before I went out perming my hair. ehmmm.... seldom see me without spec huh? :D

Diseno @ Bukit Indah, JB. Same row with Station 1. 

My hairstylist forced me to watch 'One Piece'. HAHAHA

tadaaaaaaaa!! My sister said I look exactly like aunty. Nahhh I don't care. Since I already spent so much on it, I shall take everything as compliments else I'd feel so much tortured inside. Cincai la~ I feel so great because I love my hair 'pong pong'~ fluffy but not frizzy XD


-well pics cheat A LOT!!! HAHAHA-

back look. I didn't know my hair became so long! I should have taken the pic before, to see exactly how long it was. Aiks miscalculated!

okay so, end of my hair talks. 


Talking about the trip with babe just now. Though we just chatted for a while, but I still feel so excited inside! HAHAHA!

CNBLUE Japanese debut single. YongHwa composed this song!! Though I've said it like million times but, OMG how talented he is!!!




I'm kinda into pinkish girly pics lately :)

xoxo
Ee

No comments: