Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saturday is LOVE

Did you have a great Saturday?? I certainly did!

Ohwell despite some stupid small ridiculous things I did, I'll still call it as a good day.

meeting up with a friend today since our last met 2 or 3 years ago. I don't know, we get back to each other through whatsapp, the best app ever. I do appreciate the reunion hahaha.


we actually wanted to catch 'Johnny English' BUT until the very minute before stepping into the theatre, WE GOT TWO 'FRIGHT NIGHT' TICKETS!! So hell damn pissed. We never met situation as such. NEVER. But who to blame? We didn't check it before leaving the counter. Okay, so fright night that is. (I swear to god I did mention 'johnny english' to the cinema stuff, fright night would never come across my mind. but. ohwell. what a joke!)

I wondered why rotten tomatoes rated it 75%. I personally don't recommend this movie, it yucks! It's actually a remake of a classic vampire story, but I feel the new one (this) is more like a zombie story.

I guess my friends should know, I'm that kinda person who WILL NOT spend money on those scary/yucks/ horror/ bla bla bla movies. BUT friends like to watch! I can only follow the majority AND I always lose. They don't usually like to sit beside me (both my sides!!) because they will experience not only 3D, but 4D! I'll scream, I won't sit properly in my seat, I'll sometimes even grab their hands. They are frighten mostly because of me HAHAHA!!! In short I'm a fidgeter when comes to those movies. @@""

we discovered something really yummy in Season. Jumbo Toast with vanilla ice cream. Great choice indeed. Unexpectedly, it came with a BIG portion.

Came back home early because I promised I'd bring my younger sis for dinner. FYI my parents got their own schedule so they didn't bother us, at all. Who knows that piggy slept like genuinely a piglet. Dajie and I tried to wake her up from her NAP and she just shook her head and murmured she's not going with us.

FINE! so kena ffk by younger sis is something to be proud of.

we went for our dinner. the two of us. Chatted and laughed crazily like nobody business. We kinda losing our images. Siblings chatting is LOVE!!!!!!!!

life cafe人间茶坊

she basically can't live without her ipad.

went back home after having a satisfying dinner. We continued our nonsense daily life topic so loudly that my piggy little sis FINALLY woke up and she questioned why we didn't wake her up for dinner. GREAT. She's like sleeping god I'll start calling her like this.

and we did a test, it's quite true to 3 of us. I'm not gonna reveal what's our type but you can give it a try. *click me* (I'm not sure if you can see it? IF you're my friend in FB, feel free to click the link in my page) We seldom do such things, never mind believe in the result, BUT this really got us.


This is DaTouZhao 大头照。Whatever shitty pics can eventually turn nicely through the photography apps. Face Cam I'm using. Camera+ is also a great app, strongly recommend! Pics cheat a lot HAHAHA!!


Been catching up with a lot of friends lately. Feeling so contented!!!

Got a message from an unexpected person as well. I do hope everything goes right to you. Though I'm not sure if you will read this? You know, everything has changed, but there's one thing won't.


ahhhhhh!!!! Everything goes beyond my expectation, because everything turns so PRETTY! I love my life~~~~~~~~ Lalala~~(singing happily)


they will accompany me through my holidays. Sis's iPad to play games, my lappy to watch drama and movies and blogging, and so my phone to communicate with the outside world, but i was using it to take this photo so....Hahaha!

Been planning a short trip, which came up spontaneously early before my final exam. We think and act like only steady, crazy, loved friends would do. Two of us. Hand-in-hand. Shopping heaven awaits.

I LOVE MY HOLIDAYS!!


Lotsa LOVE
Ee


P.S. I was supposed going to Melaka to meet my friends and to have a small gathering but, yea I ended up didn't go. I'm sorry friends, we will have another one in coming week I guess? and this round will be in JB right? I knew you guys enjoyed it much and of course the addictive mafia game! God I miss it a lot! We'll see each other soon :)

No comments: