Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Midnight Diary, SzeEe's

Everything's turned upside down
True statement to me.
I feel fruitfully joyful of what I'm doing now
it's just a matter of not living a normal life


MY LIFE IS OCCUPIED WITH EVERYTHING
and everything is not easy
I'm tired, YET contented
though this is just the very beginning but I feel exhausted
I hope the satisfaction keeps me going until the very end


I'm so busy but I just don't feel like abandoning my blog.
This is basically part of my life.
Even though I don't update it daily/frequently like I used to be,
but I'll still share my thoughts, my feelings, my tiredness, my happiness, simply everything about me here.
This journal keeps me going as well.
I need some places just for myself.
and this is definitely the right place,
for me.


I appreciate everything, everyone I met.
No matter it's good or bad, nice or not.
there are still many beautiful colors within black and white.


I hope I'll soon get used to the life like this.
I will, and I can take care of myself, for sure.
So, no worries :)


I'm sorry I have not been able to keep in touch with you
my family, my babes buddies, my friends
not through blog, facebook, whatsapp, twitter, sms, etc..
Day, I go to class, may as well deal with activities in the meantime
Night, I go for meetings and discussions
clearly I have no much personal time
but it doesn't mean that you're forgotten.
You know right?
You all are my favourite parts of life.


SzeEe
will always be the one you knew.
in term of love and friendship
You have my words.


I promise that.

LOVE,
SzeEe


No comments: