Friday, October 21, 2011

Recent Life | The Vampire Diaries

Can you believe this? I'm actually having my own time to sweep off the dust of my blog. Before going back here, by 'here' I mean Melaka, I thought I'd have no time to update my recent life but hey here I am!

I'm so grateful that the first week of my new semester is kinda working out! I can't say it's productive but it's treating me good enough! Meeting up with a new housemate is really a thing! Especially he/she (for my case of course a she) is a funny and easygoing person! Most of my lecturers are nice, just yet to know how are the tutors. We shall see next week! Meetings went kinda smoothly and nothing serious popped up suddenly. Friends are doing fine and yeap, these are generally my current life here! oh and one more thing! I'm officially addicted to The Vampire Diaries. I know I'm outdated but I have it like a decade ago. Roomie got scared a few times because of my sudden screams, hahahaha!!

the casts. 3 hotties!

I personally like Damon this character a lot. He's totally HOT and I somehow like his twisted characteristic in season 1. hahaha!! His real name is Ian Somerhalder. Mouthful isn't it?


I WILL soon be very busy, like ultra kind of, anyways that's the decision I made. I'll take that. Sticking to my own timetable that's the first rule to survive throughout this whole sem. and no more.

This weekend is gonna be a boring one. I'll be staying here all alone because most of my housemates will go back to their hometown. I know I will enjoy the silence anyhow.

P/S: I intended to take a short nap just now, but I slept from 2pm till 6 something! Brilliant me! Roomie said she got scared because I laughed suddenly in reality, I just have no idea what circumstance or what person I met in my dream. hahaha!!

You have a great weekend!!

wanna take dinner with housemie now! TTFN! (well I learned it from Vamp diaries, it means 'ta ta for now'

xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Homo Sapien said...

awww i totally addicted to Vampire Diaries also! It's my all time favourite show! haha