Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random Update

You know what, there are some good things happened to me over the past few days,

- having a super lengchai and friendly hairstylist to get my hair done
- watching my dad teases my mom
- taking dinner with someone special
- sitting inside a new car
- chatting with sisters on bed
- watching a fun variety show
- eating junk food

I truly appreciate those moments.



Life is so easy for me now. Nothing to worry about, nothing to fear of. I know it's the only period I can breath, life afterwards would be so much tougher I don't even dare to imagine. I'm not quite sure whether I made a good decision, this question has been bothering me somehow. I know I won't get the answer by now so I shall stop it for my own sake. A new challenge and new life ahead.

Things keep turning around, people keep changing their minds, we just don't know what circumstances we would encounter in the next second. That's the love-hate relationship I have with life. Unexpected, unpredictable.



Frankly, I still left many things undone in my to-do list for this holiday. I truly feel that the inconvenient of not having a car. Thank god everything's gonna change.

Many posts left behind, I guess I'll update one before I go to KL on coming Saturday. Saturday in KL? The only word pops up in my mind- JAM!!! Anyway, I'm ready to rock the town. Girls, I know you won't let me down.




By looking at the beautiful pictures I feel blessed
By seeing a pair of cute couple I feel happiness
By reading a meaningful paragraph I feel contended




'I feel like there's a little boy lives inside my dad's body... He's no doubt the greatest dad on earth, and the cutest!!'


lots of love
Ee

No comments: