Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Belong to Me | 镜夜 VK克 PianoCover

staying at home is the best damn thing. I've said it like million times but each time I say I truly mean it.

I just came back home from outside and I shouted '好幸福啊~~~' and you know what my mom replied me??? I almost fought with her HAHAHAHAHA cause she said '要不然你那么FAT??'

thinking back, she was just telling the truth. Hehe!! My mom is a poser! :D


I'm not sure if you still remembered the Taiwanese pianist I ever mentioned in my blog post months ago?? *click me* He became known with his latest piano cover 《那些年》, but still I prefer his first album.

镜夜 Pianosheet
a short one.



I'm trying to be more.......

I've changed a lot like I told you so. You didn't believe me at first, you didn't want to, so do you finally believe me now? 

I'm outta here. No, I belong to me.


This too shall pass :)


xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want hear this piano song=)))next time play it for me ah,gal!