Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Choo Happy Birthday

So, this is basically my holiday. From last Friday until today.

Felt a great relief once I left Ixora Apartment. Picture taken in the bus. Pro me! HAHAHA

shopping with mom and sis once I reached JB. Bought myself some goods. Thanks to mommy

one of them- Za true white two-way foundation. Lovely casing.

lying on bed and reading my book

watching tv and eating ice cream. *guilty pleasure*

drawing writing

taking random pics

makeup free day. Going out with a nude face

meeting friends


and so on so forth


and still, I don't feel like update my delayed posts. I know I have to, else I can't really imagine how to handle the next since I got 3 trips to go in this holiday.

1. KL with gang
2. Tioman Island with family
3. Kota Kinabalu with family


*ehmmmm* I want to go Bangkok so badly!!!! @@""



Morning world!! Today's gonna be a lovely day ;) wish the same goes to you!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: