Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Do It Yourself

I secretly have a thing for birthday-card-doing. I don't really know how to describe but whenever I'm aware of that I'm going to do a birthday card for my friends, I'll have butterflies in my stomach. LOL!!! no kidding! I just dunno why!


I get nervous when I have no idea how to start with. Once I get started, I feel panic inside cause I scare I'd stop somewhere and dunno how to proceed the next.

Anyways, one thing for sure- that is when I see the outcome I feel everything's worth. Whether it's very simple with few words attached, or alot of photos with ton of memories, everyone of them is treated as a gift of sincerity and love.


this is what I've done during my first few days of holiday.

dearly JiaHui did also a birthday card to her boyfie and I did for my longtimenosee friend choochoo.

cover
His facebook info
friends
photo and events

I'm trying hard to develop my DIY skill so pardon for my work. That's sincerity matters. Remember??

Show you some real nice DIY cards which I received in birthday this year.

P/S: please don't compare!! =,=""


from the lovely 3 of them. NICE??? a lot of memories. The photos tell everything. Secondary school time is awesome! :)

and another one...

simple card with a lot of touching words. Hmm that's a secret so this is all you can see. From BFF YeeTeng, she drew my beloved snoopy cartoon. I love woodstock the most!! XDD


Imagine how the one feels whom he/she receives your hard work. It gives you endless warm and fuzzies. hmmm at least I do.


And I'm told that my writing is ugly. @@""


P/S: I'm physics student, I used to write numbers. HEHE!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: