Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CNBLUE | Love Girl Piano Cover

Too charming too talented too good looking too..... what else? Too tall?? true though. Average height of them is like 181 or 182cm. They are my one and only favorite Korean artist. Hardly choose who's my no.1 because 4 of them are good in their own field.


how wish I can get this special edition. But I know I shall stop dreaming. Can't find even a normal edition in Malaysia now.

band practicing. Try imagine if I'm one of the members? LOL!!!
Title song- Intuition MV


like his nerdy yet sexy look
Vocalist, guitarist, rapper, leader- Jung YongHwa

Vocalist, guitarist- Lee JongHyun

Bassist, rapper- Lee JungShin

Drummer- Kang MinHyuk
Too cute with his killing smiley!!!!! and he's goddamn hot while playing live. I wish to watch his drum solo as you know cameramen don't usually catch the drummer behind. I love how he spins the drumsticks while playing.


I love this song since I first listened to their tracks. So lovely and I love the bright and catchy rhythm. Couldn't reach for the piano sheet, even Mr Google failed this time. Guess it's the latest release no one has yet transcribed to piano score.



Hmm I should turn on more lights.

This is my first time try playing a new song by ear. Maybe it's because of C major, the chords are kinda simple and easy. But it's still a hard task to me. Anyways, treat it as an improvement kay?


By the way, I played this song 100 times with 100 different versions. I just couldn't remember how I played previously wtf.


and this is the song. Cute MV and female lead.


hardly perform those rapping in piano. It would result a loud echo especially when sustain pedal is engaged. So there are quite some differences found between the two.


hope you enjoy the cover from yours truly. HAHAHA!!

CNBlue ROCKSSSSS!!!!


I feel kinda lazy to update my delayed posts. Guess piano covers are the upcoming mains. Doing another cover song from Bruno Mars lately, stay tuned? It's time to back to studies. I'm trying so hard to be good daughter + good student now. Bless me.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: