Friday, May 27, 2011

Seoul Garden @ Mahkota Parade | BEAST- Fiction

Last month, 18th April, dear KahYee came to Malacca to find her boy, awwww so sweet!! Felt so guilty cause I never go to CyberJaya to find Mr Ng *cough*

Taking our lunch at Seoul Garden @ Mahkota Parade,
student price RM21 with tax. *if not mistaken*

various choices

even dimsum =,=""
and western food @@"

drinks + dessert corner

the wastage of food will be subjected to RM5 per 100gram charged

Nom nom

and the people

lovebirds *I took this photo okay, by using Puapua's DSLR muahahahaha 抢功劳*

sweetie, guess what was she doing??

fried rice loooo damn pro! Taste not bad some more!


satisfying meal. Yet I can still remember I was about to go broke that time, wallet's bleeding. and so to my heart. LOL!!! Anyways, quality time spent together with friends will always be THAT worthy.



Ms Low is coming back to JB, and she and I *and my sis again (BIG SWEAT)* are going to meet up for PANDA later!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT LOOOoooo!!! I wanted to watch this movie since the trailer released, has been quite sometimes till now. Lalala~~~~~


hope you guys have a GOOD DAY too! :D




PS: got a new piano sheet from one of the BEAST comeback songs, Fiction. Strong beat, yet the background music is just so melancholy.


BEAST- Fiction. and KiKwang's super cute!!! XDD
Enjoy :)

xoxo
Ee

No comments: