Thursday, May 26, 2011

Black's 20th Birthday | La Pasta | Yew's Cafe

Surprise birthday party for Mr Chan a.k.a little black HAHAHA

See how a pudding cake transform into....

DADA!!! nice not?? wiped the fresh cream all over the cake and added some coloring.

after some transformations it then became......
even nicer right?? Hehe

that one is for some 'special' purpose and this is the real one

the gang.

the birthday boy

I believe this is in one of his the-most-unforgettable-birthday-celebrations list.


the next day

another lunch treat. Or should I say high tea?? Cause we were there with our stomach packed. @@""" This is like an annual routine held every 7th May of the year. I can still remember the terrible dinner last year, we went to Starocks stonegrills @ Sutera Mall. and was hell outta quality. Since then I've never been there again, not giving the 2nd chance. Yes, NO!


So, Yew's Cafe this year. Sad to say that the food are just so-so. And so to the drinks.
The spaghetti is an hmmm.... OhNooooo. I like only this,

the one on top right corner, called Tokyo Steak House Fries. Tastes like something. Not bad.

and this fella tagged along too, nahh I told you, I don't know since when she gets along with my friends so well. and I will always remember the gift she gave to Black. Too awesome!! LOL


Happy 20th Birthday Black. I don't expect people to understand what kind of this friendship is, and I don't care how people interpret it, but this is how I get along with my friends as what we called buddies. Don't judge, even my bf understands and believes in me, what should you do is to shut up and admire how we can keep this precious friendships over the years.

why I say this is because I know many people out there LOVE to gossip other people and all I want to let you know is, I don't give a damn.


and of course, a lot of mates' with me. and you guys rocks!


Haha I'm so in holiday.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: