Friday, May 13, 2011

Bittersweet



There's something we called disappointment, and I got a new definition for it. IF you feel that you have no any comment on a particular matter, truly speechless over it, that's words-can't-tell-how-bad-it-feels disappointment.


Clever enough you'll get what I'm talking about. Yes, final exam papers. For the careless part I think I should really slap myself into the face or bang my head against the wall. Leaving that part aside, I think I already did what I, a student should do. It's the fucking questions' fault! LOL!!!



Anyways, this matter couldn't bring me to hell. I sure gotta rock my holidays to the max.


I'll be going back to JB in few more hours. As what I'd mentioned, fully scheduled holiday awaits. People who want to date me please call the hotline. I will personally answer your call! how thoughtful I am?! HEHEHE


For MMU-ians, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: