Friday, May 6, 2011

Starbucks Frappuccino Daysss| City Square | Setia Tropika

The 3rd time visit to Starbucks within a week. Brilliant.


1st VISIT, last Saturday with my dearest sister leejinee::

I will sometime buy a magazine to kill my leisure time. CLEO is my one and only choice. Got a freegift voucher from CLEO May Issue. By mistake I forgot to snap the picture of it, so I asked from Mr Google. Credit goes as follow.

Freaking happy when I saw this. 1 for 1!! See that???
*but I spent RM20 for one, Hmmmm is there something wrong? =.=""*
Anyways, still the happy us! Java chip & Chocolate cream chip *love*
leeszeee
leejinee


2nd VISIT, impromptu decision to go to Setia Tropika Drive-thru Starbucks at 10pm+ with buddies and leejinee *again*

first time visit. Impressed me, I didn't know it's actually quite spacious and comfortable. A lot of college students doing revision inside. Most probably are Sunway-ians I suppose.
this corner is like a gallery. *like*
this fella really super XingFu got me such GOOD sister!! LOL!!
With my messy hair and pale look and cincai clothes on, you now believe me that was really an impromptu visit??
I wonder since when she became so close with my friends?@@""
snowwhite-rocker and blackie?? Hmmmmm seems not a good combination, but they do make a good pair. LOL!!
by mistake, we got an extra frappuccino. Thanks to Herng LOL!! *long story hmmm*

btw, never pick up the interest to their cakes. No good no good.

BET most of you know about this freaking promotion??

At first I strongly doubted is it real. Or maybe it's T&C applied. Today I reached the conclusion that 'I just think too much'!!



3rd VISIT, Brilliant us. Stay tuned for the coming update how did we sneak 3 large frappuccino into cinema. btw, together with Ms Chan and Ms Low.

2 chocolate cream chip + 1 java chip
*I wonder why they used the old cups, running outta stock?@@"" The logo, hmm just not the latest one. BTW I prefer this design.*
with this price!! gottashoutmyfreakinglungout-ly CHEAP AHHHHHH!!! Can you imagine how joyful I felt when I looked at the bill? LOL!

We went there at 5pm. There's only a few people infront of me. Meaning that the queue is quite short. When we left there about ten minutes later
What a scene! Can't even see the end! and we were holding our starbucks like 'be patient yea, we gotta go!' LOL!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of promotion. Opps I mean today. What are you waiting for??? Hehe


PS:: though I felt the chips' lesser, but..... Imagine, RM 8 for one LARGE frappuccino. Hmmmm... definitely worth the price.


And mighty mothers' day is coming soon. I'm running outta idea what to present to my mom. I love her deeply, she knew it surely. But what's the best way to show her my love?? GOD!! somebody IDEA please?????


alright I know it's time to go bed. I promise my dad to have breakfast morning later. almost 4 now. Gotta drag myself outta bed at 10. Hmmmmmmmmmm I regret.




Friday means??


Party night!


Guilty pleasure. Now I know what's the feeling. Exactly indescribable! BUT, THIS IS LIFE!!!


xoxo
Ee


UPDATE AT 1027 MORNING, HI ALL it's me again. Last night before I fell asleep, I recalled back there's something on earth, quite importantly it called- ONLINE SUBJECT REGISTRATION. Literally, means we, as a MMU-ian, have to register our subjects through BRILLIANT MMU website. Thousand of students with a goddamnfreakingsucks system. ehmm. u know the result- I registered all my 5 subjects with hundred times clicked of refresh button.

truely, MMU is the best! Okay stop complaining, gotta out for breakfast with baba mommy. Morning world.

No comments: