Sunday, May 22, 2011

Roost Bistro @ The Zon

Drinking session at night.

Roost Bistro @ The Zon

That's the way to talk to your close friends. S-H-I-O-K! :)

one bucket + one jar for whole night. hmmm a small one

first time trying Hoegaarden, I thought beers are all the same, but it tastes really different from heineken and carlsberg. Girls will definitely prefer this.

and her first time to try using bottle opener XD we called 啤酒妹 jkjk :))

second round @ hmmmmm IDK what is this place =,="


a short update before I depart from JB :)


Saturday night is meant to drive here and there and get stuck in a traffic jam long queue. I drove back and forth from my house to Desa Tebrau twice!! FIRST time I don't feel like driving. bluek~


and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest ah ma!! :D


Yes, I just came back home from the dinner. Hmmm will update soon.
*cough~~ long queue of delayed postsssssss*


good night world

xoxo
Ee

No comments: