Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Date in BP

Dear passengers please fasten your seatbelt, we are going to take a flight back to March. Do you still remember I'm March baby? So does my boy :)


take a look at his present first. I'm too suck to be a birthday planner. Initially I wanted to give him a surprise but total failed at last. He discovered my trick because I just couldn't show my talented actor side in front of him. ( I always AM a great actor. Either in a good way or the other way round lol)

Hmm... his favorite snacks Pringles. and his favorite pet puppies LOL!!

Seriously, I went to Batu Pahat for about 5 times, or maybe more, schedule each time was just the same. Bowling, eat, shopping, eat, eat, eat, movie, back home. One thing I proud of myself is I can recognize almost the whole BP town roads. Call me genius HAHA!!!

now I know how to play bowling. At least I know which finger belong to which holes la. No kidding, I really didn't know bowling at all. And the first time in my 19th life to play bowling was with him. I know I'm 20 now =.=""

first activity done


next is all about food hunting and whatnot.

I couldn't really feel hungry in either BP or JB. Loved ones always feed me with everything possible. How do I lose weight in such condition? Even in Malacca I felt starving most of the time but I still can't slim down that's my problem, truly.

Shopping session

BP-ian should know this place, Dataran. Kinda like a buffering time for movie or dinner next.

consumed too much during the day time. These are what we have for our dinner.

This is basically BP life. I'm so lucky I live in JB, though JB is somehow a bored place to those who used to live in KL or Singapore, but for me, staying at Malacca most of the time without car, driving in the place I familiar is the most enjoyable thing.


The 2nd day I stay at home without stepping out my house. Gotta settle my revision and tomorrow will be my day. A BIG one.


Wednesday, Happy Cathay day :)

BTW, I wanna watch Fast 5!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: