Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toast 'n' Toast | Holiday Day3 I

I was supposed to stay in bed until 12 or 1 noon, like I used to be. But for Tuesday in JB, I woke up at 8am, *yea I know, surprisingly!* and went out to be my girlfriends' driver, heading to


here they are! My sweetsweethearts!! alright, it's been really a long time since our last meet, so I felt kinda exciting and showed my hyperactive side that day. ehh pardon, I was trying to bring the atmosphere okay?? So please stop saying that I'm 38. Hahaha

Finally I meet ms Low!! She was doing her A-level in KL and our holiday, most of the time, or I should say everytime, clash with each other's midterm or sometimes even final exam!! but I'm glad facebook makes our life connected! =))

Too bad, the rest couldn't make to join us since the next paper is coming on Thursday!! STPM!!! Do I need to say more?? so the 3 (YeeTeng, NingXin & YenFong) obviously wanted to escape from the studies and de-stress themselves, or, they simply miss me way too much!!!! =))

antique style.
makes you think of????? NADEJE Mile crepe!! and it tasted exactly the same. But just not the size, much smaller. +.+

girlfriends

after taking ton of photos, you know what I saw???





HAHAHAHAHA!!!! you know, I never meant to break the rules, the waiters/waitresses never stopped me what. plus I didn't notice the sign until the moment we were about to leave. XDDD

does this road looks familiar to you??

girls, I love how we laughed, played, spammed each other!! This is just the way we are!! =)


here's the address!
619, Jalan Persiaran Perling Satu, JB.
Do you know Shell petrol station in Tmn Perling?? Opposite it, you'll see a big and eye-catching shop signboard!!

Actually I've no comments on this cafe, since the main purpose we went there is just for gathering, a simple 1 hour plus breakfast session. so I didn't really eat what I'd ordered. LOL! to know more, try this.


next post gonna be day3 part II.
There's the hint. photo credited to kaybaybay47



3 hours left in JB.
xoxo


lotsa love,
SzeEe

No comments: