Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Xmas Gifts

Muahahaha It's time to show off my goods. I'd spent soooo MUCH on this Christmas and I really meant it. I'm so gonna eat grass and sand until CNY. *yea I'm kidding* let alone the watch I bought to reward myself, I did receive some gifts as well.

Leejinee's birthday + xmas gift. so I do fulfill my promise ya!! I know I'm your santa! =))
and this....~~ course not this model, I simply took this pic from a mag. Reason?? I bought ALBA!!!! instead of Casio which I'd intended to buy. I hate the salesgirl who showed me this watch, cause I spent much more than I'd expected!! GAHHHHHH!!!!
anyway, this!!! I guess I wont buy myself any xmas gift in coming 3years. HAHAHA!! *ofcourse I'm kidding again!LOL* Another chronograph function watch, but bronze color for this time. Max love the combination of rose gold and the bronze textured dial. it's so special I seldom find wristwatches as such.
Mummy spent alot on me and my younger sis!! and the 2 paper bags above are both mine, leejin's not included. I got a wallet *FINALLY I can say bye to milkteddy* , a pair of high heels *like 4inches??*, and a handbag. We'd spent bout 1 hour only in a 10squaremeters Summit. Chio right?

thankiewww mommy~ Muackz!!

Be treated a luxurious Christmas Eve lunch and BoxingDay lunch by my big sis, a mug from Winnie, a candy stick from QQ, lotsa Gingerbread men from YingRui. and LOVE from people around. thanks~

HOHOHO!!! GG Fans!! Tell me you love Blair Woldorf!! She's the bitchiest yet loveliest and sweetest girl on earth!!! I wonder how am I going to flip through this whole magazine, I've been reading it for 2 days, not even a half I've reached. anyways, BIG enjoyment!!


Next gonna be xmas outing with my lovely sister at noon and pretty babes at night.

it's gonna be end of year2010. Hmmmm where's my review of this year??


Alright, time to say bye!!

GG Fans!!!

'you know you love me!!xoxo'

Ee

No comments: