Friday, December 10, 2010

U Dessert | Holiday Day3 II

Who is coming to JB???? I don't disclose it first. Continue reading and you'll find out!!

Actually, JB has nothing but cafessss, shopping mallssss and hypermarketsss!! Shopping, buying things, spending money, exploring cafe, eating non-stop, shopping again, buying things again, and the cycle continues.

So, the first stop-
Tebrau Jusco.
Christmas!!!!

The purpose I went there is to go to Mount Austin, it is just few kilometers away. and the reason of going there-
U Dessert!!
the super cute logo!! shop mascot! XD
I love everything inside this dessert house!!!!!! no matter the design, the lighting, the wall decoration, the cute waiters waitresses, and not to mention, the dessert!!!!
take 1
take 2! don't show me that face laaa. I just imitated the cartoon what. See what see? Any problem??XDD

alright, time to reveal......




TADA!!!!! Winnie HO is the special guest I mentioned in last post, she came all the way from Malacca to JB, yet she's Ipoh-ian. and our QUEEN- YenFen, she's JB-ian la. XD

time spending with them- talk and laugh out loud, shop till drop!! this is not a rule but somehow we will stick to this routine whenever we hang out together. No matter in Malacca, or in JB! It's really dangerous to get yourself closer to us, cause we BITE and PUNCH!! LOL!


some interior
super love this wall!!! so trendily matched with the whole yellow-black interior!don't the pictures returned on the wall make you drool???
I saw x'mas again!!! The christmas hats and little tree!!

enough of the interior?? Let's talk bout the desserts!!!
coconut red bean & corn cake!!
durian & mango pancake. This is SUPERB!!!! Super nice highly recommended!!! They surely worth every single sen you paid!!
don't look at the thick cream, it goes really well with the mango and durian flesh!! perfect ratio!! I don't lie. Both Winnie and Fen gave a super thumb up for this!!
guess mango is the recommended specialty. Sago and mango!
have you ever tried banana dessert?? leaving banana split asides, this is my first try!!! and taste really fresh and smooth.
even sha-sha satisfied the dessert! LOL!!!! credit to winnie, it's belong to her!!XD
us

note:: it was raining outside, air-con functioning inside, and imagine what we ate = FREEZE!!!! XDD

for more information!!


then, we went to......
City Square afterward. I nearly get lost when I was driving from Desa Tebrau to CS. and the day was raining some more! Luckily, we got there safely.


after hanging around in CS, we went to Jalan Dhoby, to look for It Roo Cafe!! I believe most of the JB-ian ever heard bout this cafe, and they always added another line to emphasize, the BEST chicken chop in town!! I never went there and I wanted to try so BADLY!!! Too bad the shop was about to close, at only 9 something!! Can you imagine how good their business is!! UGHH!!! Don't care, I'll try another time!!

We ended up taking dinner at 777, a foodcourt where A LOT OF STALLS available. You can find almost everything you wanted to eat there. I think I won't get amazed if somebody told me the foodcourt has over 50stalls.


after hanging around JB, from


Sri Puteri (to fetch Winnie and meet with Fen) >> Tebrau City (shopping!) >> Mount Austin (U Dessert!!!) >> City Square (shopping again!!!) >> Jalan Dhoby (look for dinner, but failed!!) >> Tun Aminah ( Dinner, finally!!)

and lastly, back to my home sweet home. It took us whole day!!! and my feet was killing me! try to imagine our day 2!!

HINT:: I forgot to bring my hp, my camera. only wallet, spec, and car key inside my bag. fml. Winnie spent over 400
I spent over 150
Fen spent over 50 I guess

in only one day!!


stay tuned!!

PS:: this is a schedule post by the way, I'm probably having fun in A' Famosa waterworld now!!! =)

xo

Ee

No comments: