Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday DAY1

I'll update my blog with alot of photo instead of whole entry *only during this midterm break* because I'm seriously running out of time to enjoy every moment in JB!! FYI, I'M HOME!!!!!! alone! None of my family members at home with me now. JB night should be very happening where I can hang out and yumcha with friends! However, STPM is in progress and NO ONE is available to me!! Only Qian and ZiHui. Jeez what holiday is this!

Anyways, I had a lovely weekend with love. Mostly food-hunting. FML I'm fat enough!!! =X

Do you familiar with this place?? This is my first visit to Nadeje outlet at Dahtaran Pahlawan.
the super weird Japanese drinks, Japon. Lesson we learned- Don't simply try some weird drinks because of it's greenish!! Bear with your curiosity!! XD
His don. I forgot it's name. Worth a try!
my all time favourite- Cabonara. There's not enough spices in the seasoning. The saltiness of the bacon did a good job in bringing flavour to the dish though. Sauce base is not creamy enough. Yes, I'm quite picky with Cabonara.
My Mr Mystery. He doesn't like to face to camera. I still love catching him, I don't care. XDD
and like finally, I watched HP7!!! I know I'm outdated. Hehe we made it babe!!girls always love the lighting in restroom. XDD
strawberry milk shake!!! lovin it =)
very rich and thick mushroom soup. NICE!
Tori Katsu Don. Damn big portion!!! =.="" and yes, taste not bad!
His. Tori Teriyaki. The sauce goes very well with rice.


after all we've been trough, perhaps it's a chance for us to understand each other even more. my god, I start missing you. like seriously, it's just how long we didn't see each other.


Christmas is really around the corner!! I can smell it!!!!! Is my vision went something wrong?? Why does everything looks like snowflakes, and I even see Santa clauses are flying everywhere!! LOL!!!

Gonna turn in early!! Breakfast with lovelies tomorrow!! I never see them for like 1987236 years!!! And a special guest is coming to JB!! Keep it as a secret first!! 'll reveal it soon! =)



Many more to come!! =)

xx

lotsa love,
Ee

No comments: