Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Love Wristwatch

I accidentally found this!!!! and it's weird I usually skipped the Casio counter. But the two I spotted are both Casio.

I LOVE WATCH! everybody knows! I always thought that brown color leather look very oldstyle, not really suit me. BUT this model sooooooooooo matches with my skintone! and i love the rose gold circle frame. most importantly, it costs only 200!!!!! can you imagine?? my friend considered for not more than ten minutes and she decided to buy it!! and it's the last one! *MAX ENVY!!* =(


I actually aimed two watches at only one sight, so this is another one I spotted. left only black color but I already got a black color esprit, more or less the same style. I don't think I will buy another black color collection. but the brown color is nice!! no stock anymore. =( and it's only 290!!!!!!! AGHHH!!!! really cheap!!! I know I still don't know how to earn money, shouldn't say something like this. BUT it's like, OMG!!!!!! it's a steal!!!!! *sorry I can't help myself!!*


GAHH!! I spent way too much recently *in 3 days to be exact!*. Serious, like, I spent about my one month expenses in Malacca. Before Christmas, or NewYear!! I gonna eat grass eat sand in order to save money to get you home!!! WAIT ME!!


last day in JB. How fast!!! =(


gonna enjoy my last moment before heading to Malacca. ciaoz!


SzeEe

No comments: