Sunday, December 26, 2010

HappyBoxingDay!!

hello readers!! Merry belated Christmas LOL!!

forgive me!! I didn't bring along my lappy that's why I was not able to update. I'm now using my sis's pc. HEHE. Till 12pm tomorrow I'll still be in JB and my home sweet home. HURRAY!!


I'd spent such a BIG amount on this Christmas!!!! mostly contribute on
GAHH!!!!!
she's my only companion at Christmas noon. Both baba and mommy went dating, dada went Singapore. Left both of us 相依为命
my babes at night. finally I went to Moonlight cake house Sutera Utama branch.
our Gingerbread mEN! LOL!! Thanks to YingRui, she spent her whole daytime baking this to us!! It's so SWEET of you darling! Muackz!!



this is just a short update bout my Christmas. What about yours??


stay tuned. many more to come!

Gonna out for lunch!! Teeeheee~


happy boxing day!!

xoxo
Ee

No comments: