Thursday, December 16, 2010

LaPasta & BeanTalks @ JB | Holiday Day4

I still can't get the photo we'd taken during day time, cause I didn't bring along my camera as well as my hp!! How careless I am!! Luckily I did bring my purse out. Else..... #$%^&@!

So continue to night time. We went to LaPasta at Tmn Tun Aminah. Guess it's the oldest cafe among the rest in this area. Since we had too much for our lunch, our stomach could barely afford a proper dinner. So, the best choice is

pizza!! I can't recall back what we'd ordered. hmm.... a traditional flavour *pardon my memory*, max love the sauce. and it's very well-baked!!!
the girls

Went to BeanTalks afterwards, it's just located right beside. 10-steps-walking distance.
the owner of this shop is a pure Taiwanese!!
love the Tanglung with Taiwan famous places printed on it.
see how focus they are!! *only on choosing menu. LOL*
Winnie- very traditional redbean curd
Fen- their famous mango product!
Ee- i'll only order this, whenever I visit! 粉圆冰!!
hoho!! Visitors


last but not least,



TADAAAA!! This is the watch I mentioned about in the last post!! the real product even NICER right???? GAHH!!! Winnie Ho I hate you!!! XDDDDD


like, seriously, the weather is too nice for sleeping!! It don't come too often, especially at such timing (morning). and I was like overindulged, and then overslept, and without conscious thought, I skipped 3 classes in a row. FML


Congrats to my friends who have completed their STPM!!! wwhooorayyyy!! I feel really happy to you guys. like, finally, you have been set free from the cage. Party time!!! =))



what a great start for today!
xo

Ee

1 comment:

Ahsa said...

lapasta...xd
<3 i like it~