Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Xmas Nightmare

Xmas Eve NIGHT with babes!!!! Most of the group photos don't belong to me, so I just upload those with me. Please bear with my low-quality photos. Hehe!! Gossiping is always girls' talent!! I found those who don't yearn to know others' little secrets are actually a bored dumb dummy. LOL!! no offense! alright I didn't quite find xmas atmosphere this year, even the cafe we went wasn't playing the xmas songs!! I LOVE Xmas songs!! Kinda disappointed bout it.

I didn't really enjoy my xmas eve, because I'd done such stupid act which I so wish I could delete those memory in my mind. I guess I'm the CARELESS person on earth!!!

alright I'll cut short the story. I wasn't driving that night because my bunch want to go into town. So I parked my car at a 24hr petrol station, then I left my car key on the driver seat!!! and so I didn't lock my car. Just put it there and tempting others to commit a crime!!! there's my house key inside the car as well!!! FML I was so LOST while I found out I really did such a HUGE mistake. alright, there my xmas mood GONE!!!

how the heck could I behave in this way, totally out of mind!!! Thank God nothing bad happens, else I'd never forgive myself. =((


anyways, here come the random photos. course happened before the 'idiotic incident'. There's no photos for the gathering afterwards with my buddy gang. You Know WHY =(
LOLthe gang went back home at 430am. This is my current record, luckily mommy is understanding enough and she didn't scold me.

For coming NewYear, where to party??? Shall we make it till dawn?? Guess my mom will mad and scream at me!! LOL!

JB I'll come back to you in 3 days more!!!


xo

No comments: