Friday, December 3, 2010

Peace | Pissed

OH MY!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I actually am facing such condition!!! I'm doing so NOT OKAY!!! I'm so BAD luck!! But it's not my fault, it's the fucking damn mouse's FAULT!!

tracing back.....

I attended for my algorithm midterm test at 12pm which was held in computer lab. We need to answer 15 questions. I answered till 10th, my mouse went wrong and accidentally clicked the red cross!! the damn right corner red cross!!! Everything gone. Oh wait! I'd saved only previous 8 questions!! but somehow I just couldn't get into the page anymore. Because the rules stated we have only one attempt.

Even the exam instructor had no way to help me, till the end he asked me to drop down my name, he'll contact me again. Throwing me the last bombing sentence- you may leave the room now.

and the best part is!!!

I logged into the page while I got home, I COULD ACCESS!!! I don't know it's because of the time was up or because of using different IP address. Anyhow, I could check my score!! and it's freaking 7.07 over 20!!!!!!!!!! WTF I didn't even finish the test how could I get the score?? It's so unfair man!!

The DAMN mouse is found GUILT!! and is officially under ARREST!! I'll tear it into pieces!!!


*inhale~~~ exhale~~~~*


I'm tired. Waking up at 4 in the morning and staying up until now for SAKE of that stupid test. DAMN!!! Alright, enough of tantrums. Anyhow, one thing for sure- I have no mood to study for tomorrow's paper.

May God bless me to get a chance to retake this test. I've done all I can. I've sent the email to both lecturer and exam instructor. Leave to God the rest.

at least I can leave it aside till 13th.



world peace.

I'm pissed.

No comments: