Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Day2

I've got quite a lot of things/ experiences/ lessons/ presents on Sunday. Thanks God for giving me so many chances, moments to be bounded by laughter and tear. No matter whichever moment I'm referring, I felt thankful.

My mom, and both elder and younger sisters are so CUNNING!!! Yes, you hear me! Cunning! They went to KL 3 days 2 nights just for SHOPPING!! Without me knowing! and they still tried to give me a surprise cause before that my elder sis told me that she'll come melaka and fetch me on Sunday. She never told me mommy and leejin were tagged along!!! Fortunately, my dearest dad leaked the secret to me!! oh well, unconsciously, so he was actually inside the plan. He shouldn't have to let me know! HAHAHA!! I'm an actor also, I pretended knowing nothing and played the game with them. HEHE!! Happy liar family!! LOL!!!! As always!!


continue my day2.
super jam!! as always! I really can't get used of the road in Melaka. But since I'm not the driver, non of my business also. XDD
bought cheese tarts after having lunch.
dada!!! yummmsssss
gonna introduce u guys a super nice cookies bakery!!! *oh well, super nice price as well* Famous Amos!!! BTW, this is the outlet in Genting. I couldn't capture a nice photo of its entrance at Mahkota Parade's.
HOHOHO!! Christmas AGAIN!! I always see them!! why huh??? XDD
Mr Mystery=.=""
HOHO!! only available in MP! The chocolate sundae cone!! Again, I posted it before, but I just want to tempt those who like choc cone but couldn't get any one in their places! XDD




today's. Morning 9am breakfast with girlfriends!! Left yenFong. she'll appeaer soon in coming post!!

gonna out to fetch my special guest!!! She's about to reach!


PS:: can you believe I completed this post within 30mins? including uploading photos! =))

xo

Ee

No comments: