Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Fever Hits

Trust me, no girls on earth don't wish to celebrate Christmas! Never mention to spend the quality time with their loved ones. For me, the little cute tree ornaments are enough to excite me! If you think it's far too early to be excited bout Christmas, you're so WRONG!! I started to be anxious since the first day of December! Many people out there have been looking over the bar and trying to catch Christmas's eye since Oct or Nov!


Christmas fever hits everyone!! For instance, my roomie just got me
CUTE right?? the baby Santa muffin!!
Thanks!! It's so sweet of you girl!! =)



For what it should be, Christmas is a time of joy and peace. After that will be the end of year2010!! HOHOHO


ADDED:: I got my advance Christmas giftsss from my mom. They are also the harvest she bought from KL. 1 Pants, 1 cardigan, 1 blouse, 1 dress, 1 bag. This is the most expensive bag I've got so far!! I appreciate everything!! thankiew mommy!! Muuuuaaahh!

xoxo

Ee

No comments: