Friday, December 17, 2010

Horse and Buggy Days...

Had a torturing week, exam, workshop and activity meeting came trice at once. Luckily, two papers down, and our camp is soon coming after 8 hours!! LALALA!! I'm taking two days off to bully and harass those primary students. LOL!!!!!!!

Talking bout primary school, I actually met my primary classmates in FB!! Everyone is so cute and talkative. Thanks to JasonLim a.k.a group admin *LOL* who added everyone of us into our very own group, 6B '03!! Reading through every comments, and looking at their profile pics make me lol!! I was like, who the hell is him/her?? Is he/she really xxx???!!! WTF why changed so damn much?!! some kind of thoughts keep spinning in my mind.

All those good old times and moments reappear in my memory, and again I feel like I'm now really a 19-year-old adult a.k.a lady, no more a little girl or boy like we used to, need not to worry about anything like we classmates are the only people on earth, sitting for exam and getting over it is the only thing matters, going to school and going back home that's called a day.

I kinda miss them, I miss the way we called each other, with surname! The one who sat beside me is 林君毅! infront me is 吴志鸿, infront of him is 李明胜, another side of me is 何创业, beside him is 何筱靖!! etc etc!! I can't remember all!! OMG!! Time really flies! ohya, I miss our class teacher, though she's super fierce!!! I still remembered she ever commented bout my writing, she said my writing is the worst among all the girls!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *yea I surely hated her once LOL*


After passing 7 years without catching with each other, this is quite a surprise for me. HIII friends!! Shall I introduce myself again?? Hehe!!

SzeEe here!! =)


xoxo

love,
Ee

No comments: