Friday, December 24, 2010

Engin Santa

First of all, yea this is my lovely long-time-no-see Engin.Gang!!
alright, it's now the time!! JB I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yooohooooooooooo
another x'mas gift. from winnie.the.girl. HEHE!! i love the wrapper i even keep it!! and so the MUG!! =) thanks girl


it's like finally, midterm test has came to an end. Perhaps I can get a satisfying result. Hanging out with engin gang right after the last paper. Seriously, like after ages we didn't manage to meet with each other, today is the DAY!!! Always love spending my time with you all, I can't help holding my stomach and laugh out loud!

Now we have 2 DSLR-ers which means I'm no longer the camera girl. I can now sit here relax and wait for the photos to be uploaded!! HEHE!!

B, I miss you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Holy Christmas world!!



gonna take the earliest bus to back to JB 'later'!! Baba mummy dada leejin~ I'm BACK!!!
to my sista and buddies out there, can you see me waving my hand so hard?? XDD


xmas lunch~~ xmas lunch~~~~~~~~

end this post with this super merry photo!!! I love everyone of us!! we laugh and smile so happily so funny!!


xoxo

night,
Ee

No comments: