Monday, October 11, 2010

SY in Jbbbb? vol.3 *Roost Bistro

ShianYang in JB 2nd day part II!!

Haha. We went to duty free zone! This is the first time I went there together with my friends. For the very obvious reason we don't visit there: no entertainment or shoplots or hang out places at all! For the last post I said that plaza Pelangi is a dead city, I owe those P.P. supporter an apology! The Zon is the actual DEAD CITY!!!

only place to hang around- Choc house =)

Since Eden Garden Hotel just right upstair of the mall, we even went to the washroom there.


girls always like to capture photo inside the washroom just because of the nice lighting.

yeah, the only group photo i guess?


the two ladies

went outside of the hotel, you'll see this. building at the right is Cabana, a club. I never been there before, and I think I won't go there for the future time as well. Not I'm a good girl or what, but JB got a lot a lot alot more of lalas compared to other places. Serious!

like a total tourist!! Haha

and our destination is behind us!! Roost!!!

Dada!!! Roost Bistro!

you'll see this at ur right when you first step into this bistro

and this at your left!!

view from inside! don't you think the building looks like Genting First World??

their menu!! Please focus on the price of beer. Everyone's saying freaking cheap!! Don't forget, we're all in duty free zone! woohooooo

that's why. LOL

and 4 of us had the same thing!! Crispy chicken chop! hehe

finally!! hehe. the 4 people! I guess we made a good team in talking nonsenses! LOL

guys VS ladies!

time for the 'special'

super CUTE fish tank!!!

no doubt, with real fish in it!!!

Vintage + colorful design. One thing I love bout this bistro and I'd like to emphasize on it, they play nice musics, not those on-hit or relaxing ones, kinda like those oldschool musics. I don't know. But every song is just so perfectly matched with the whole ambiance!

LOL! what a nice saying!!

and we'd chosen to save water!!

I like how we get along. We can play so crazily without caring how others judging us, yet we can be serious bout any topic. I don't afraid of telling you guys anything since I know the story won't leak! *though I don't share much, but I still appreciate it*



xoxo
Ee

No comments: