Sunday, October 10, 2010

LOVE IN DISGUISE: All The Things You Never Knew




I got an order from him, and I wanted to make it as a surprise. This is his current favourite song, 'All The Things You Never Knew', from LeeHom. Piano sheet printed out at 6pm, started practicing at 8pm, recorded at 10pm something. and now my back is killing me.XD


Please bear with the front part mistakes, I took only 2 hours to get familiar with the whole song. and this piece has 7 sharps!!! It's quite a long time I didn't play whole black keys' piece. Guess it's much better after 1:38 XDD

click here for piano sheet

Just For You


enjoy



PS: Mission completed!! Hehe


with love,
Ee

2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

NO WONDER LA..!!! yesterday night kept playing this song..!! just for YOU leh.. -___-" wondering who is HIM? lalala~

Hoe said...

first time leave comment to u now!hehe
u know play piano d o?haha..so gd!teach me next time! :P
u also sweet sweet nia!!!haha
wish u stay happy with HIM!!!!lalala