Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lovely

I was supposed to stay inside my room all alone today. and I don't mind being alone, as always, even if it's a beautiful Saturday. I was dying in bed immediately after the killing morning session!

a little story:

Don't feel surprise, I have morning lecture on Saturday!!!! Permanently throughout my 2nd trimester!! Might skip for the rest cause it's way too boring!! KILL me! I dozed off most of the time! Luckily I used to bring my book along. UGH! This is how I survived during the past.


Anyway, Saturday is meant to be a relaxing one and so I planned to watch those movies I'd stolen from my friends ages ago! I always have no time to watch it IDK why! thereafter updating a blog entry perhaps?

BUT! I received a call at 5-ish (I was still sleeping like a dead body!!) and every plan had to be changed. Hehe!! My day turned out to be a splendid one. Point is, together with my bf and his bunch of funny friends=))

*well, to shorten my story*
We went to Jonker Street, Jetty and last but not least, Satay Celup. It's really tiring especially during a foggy and drizzling day!! but I did enjoy it very much.



Jonker 88, my FAV choice when comes to makan at Jonker Street! This is probably the most popular food outlet along the street. It has quite a number of offerings. Unfortunately we were late for the dinner, and left only Rendang Noodle. Tasted deli too!



Thanks for being so caring and letting me know you will always be there for me. I was really nervous before seeing your friends and I know my palm was sweating!! Hehe. Anyway, I'm glad to know all of them, and I can remember their names!! Yea I'm proud of it. XDXD



Sometimes you'll never know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.

I always love to capture sun set.
The moment before the sun hides behind the horizon


weary look after reaching my room. though 'd tried my best to edit it =X



you know, I appreciate, I treasure, I heart every moment we spent together.



with love,
Ee

No comments: